SOLAT adalah WAJIB
sudahkah anda menunaikannya?

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

the world is full of married men

"the world is full of married men"......
do I have time to read this novel? I'm not sure yet, but I like it and I hope I can finish it by June. So I need to bring it wherever I go so I can read when I have free time. i have a few novels to read, but I never touch it until now. How can you imagine it? I'm really busy and no time to read books.
Dato' Dr. Mohd Fadzilah Kamsah said that
"Saudara tahu masa saudara itu emas, Jadi kenapa biarkan ia dicuri orang?"
what I've learned from this quote is we need to create a time to do something when we feel we don't have time. Time management is very important in everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

☆☀♥ feel free to leave your comments ♥☀☆

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Ramai jugak yang baca entry ni.....

 
Go To Top